Enabling Six Serving Men to have access to your Google Analytics
It's easy to set Six Serving Men Up with access to review your website performance if you use Google Analytics
Step1 : Logon to your Google Analytics Account.
Once logged on you will see the Admin Panel
- You will see all the accounts you have access to - (usually not as many as Rudy!)
- Click upon the Admin Button - Top Right
Step 2 : Google Analytics Administration Panel
Google has recently (Summer 2013) introduced a new admin panel based upon the concept of
- Account - For Example Rudy has a single account
- Properties - Under Rudy's account we have access to many properties (websites in non techy speak)
- Profiles - For each website a profile provides different views of data
Most business will have a single account, single property and single profile set up - We will talk you through the benefits of how this is set up at a later stage
Click the User Management category
Step 3 : Add Permission for firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important if you can add anybody that you apply the correct level of access - Initially we suggest that you
- Add permission for email@example.com
- Click Read & Analyse as a minimum - You can also click Collaborate & Edit if you wish. DON'T click Manage Users
- If you tick the "Notify this user by email" box we will know you have completed the process
Now we are set to go and will review the reports and contact you to discuss.
The process for deleting us / or anyone else is the same.