Six Serving Men - Client Resource Center User Guide
Step 1 - Logging In
In order to login to the client resource center please goto www.6sm.co.uk
- Click on the padlock symbol located to the top right of the website.
You will then be taken to a login form.
- Please enter your username and password then click "Submit"
- If you have not received your username and password setup request please contact us on 0115 837 2663.
Once you login successfully you will be taken to the Resource Center Homepage
- The padlock symbol will change to the person symbol, this shows you have logged in successfully
- To return to this page at any time please click the person symbol as highlighted in red below.
Step 2 - Using The Resource Center
In order to navigate the resource center there is a menu located to the left.
The Case History area shows you any previous submitted cases. These are organised by most recent cast at the top
- New = Customer Support have received the case but it is yet to be actioned.
- Open = It is being looked into and someone will be in touch soon.
- Escalated = The issue is complex and has been escalated to Support Level 2.
- Re-Opened = The case has been re-opened for further investigation.
- Closed = The case has been resolved and is now closed.
Submit Support Request
- There are over 150 video tutorials available on different aspects of the DBS system.
- Clicking the Vido Library located towards the top of the video player will display a list of videos broken down into sections.
- You can also use the dropdown menu located below the video player and make a selection, this will display the available videos for that particular section in the box below.
- We also have guides which you can print and use, we will continue to develop this section further
- In the account settings you are able to update your personal details and change your password.
- To sign out of the secure area click "Sign Out" and this will log you out of the secure area.
- To login to this area again click the Padlock located to the top right of the website to go to the sign in form.