6sm @ Information Commissioner's Data Protection Event
Manchester 5th March 2013
The Information Commissioners office hold an annual conference for Data Protection Officers. The event is going to be held at the Manchester Central Convention Complex on Tuesday 5th March 2013.
Stef Elliott from 6sm will be attending to find out how the UK will develop particularly in light of the proposed major reform of the EU legal framework on the protection of personal data.
Conference sessions include.
- Let’s talk marketing
- Providing access to public and private sector data
- ICO good practice and enforcement – recent trends and the future Data sharing in practice
- Anonymisation: managing data protection risk
- Technology and information governance
- Thinking privacy by design
- An introduction to upholding information rights in the world of surveillance Surveillance challenges: past, present and future
- The future data protection legislative reform: benefits and challenges for your organisation: a working session on latest developments
If you want to know more
please email us via email@example.com
or call us on Tel : 0115 837 2663
Alternatively follow the ICO twitter feed @ICONews or the conference hashtag #dpoc2013