Business, Digital Strategy & Breakfast at Nottingham Forest
Six Serving Men hosted a breakfast seminar to help Nottingham Business understand how business can drive maximum value from their Digital presence. The
event held in the 1865 Suite at Nottingham Forest was aimed at East Midlands business and companies to help them understand & define
- What are the main objectives of their website and how to determine if it is delivering effectively.
- What is possible to help existing and potential customers find their company on the internet.
Attendees, from a range of businesses, were taken through presentations, video's, workshop activity and case studies that highlighted
Stef Elliott (MD of Six Serving Men) commented - "There is a lot of mystery regarding Digital. Ultimately you should treat your associated Digital assets as a business asset rather than a cost. Through the real life examples and by getting delegates to plan we aim to help their Digital Strategy evolve and grow! Too often the Technical tail wags the commercial dog."
- How to understand the Digital landscape and some of the key tools required.
- How best to identify how to get the best commercial return from your Digital activity.
- Practical advice on how best to manage all their Digital Assets.
- Real examples of best practice from companies such as BBC Worldwide, Andrew Lloyd Weber, FHM Magazine and Royal Bank of Scotland.