Last Updated – Oct 2014
We endeavour to comply fully with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
Protecting your privacy
- We don't run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 16.
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes. All our marketing communication will provide an opt out option.
Data we collect
- We collect your contact information ; email address, phone number postal address to manage communication between our contacts (you) and Six Serving Men.
- We use the information to deliver information regarding the activities of Six Serving Men including information regarding our services We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our interactive forums / blog, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on our forums / blog that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website
- This data is collected by “cookies” from your navigation around the site. A “cookie” is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. We use both permanent and session cookies. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, this may constrain you from receiving personalised facilities from websites. If you'd like to learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- We are currently reviewing our website in line with guidance with the UK Information Commissioner to reflect recent changes in the Privacy & Electronics Communications Act
How data is stored / processed
- We maintain our contact information in a secure environment to prevent unauthorised use. Data will be processed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and may be transferred outside the EEA under contract.
- Six Serving Men are a UK based company – International visitors (i.e. Non UK visitors) by visiting our web site and providing us with data, acknowledge and agree that we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction.
Third party Websites.
- Our website may provide links to third party websites. These sites may have different privacy practices for which we are not responsible for, nor have any control over. We encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
Circumstances in which we may release information.
Six Serving Men may disclose the information held if
- Required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to court orders, or other legal process.
- In the event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company
Feedback / Concerns -
- We welcome your feedback on this policy. Please email us your Feedback.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, email us at Information Request confirming your full name and postal address, including postcode. We reserve the right to request a fee to cover our administration costs.
- You can ask us to update your personal information by email.
- You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, send us your full name, postal address, including postcode. We will suppress your data from all direct marketing, however we will still keep it for fulfilling services and any after sale obligations.